• lot / land – FOR SALE KES1,500,000 .
in Naivasha, Naivasha
1 Acre agriculture Land for sale in Naivasha Mirera, close to Kamuyu & Kiambogo Primary. This agricultural farmland in Mirera area of Naivasha is near other developed farms. The area is famous for leek onion cultivation which does well in the area. The area is good for farming and near future development of real estate.
The land is a few minutes drive to the Naivasha Railway Depot
7.7 Miles to Nakuru Highway
4.0 Miles to Longonot Town
2.0 Miles to Old Naivasha road
1.4 Miles to Kiambogo Primary & Secondary school
1.4 Miles to Kamuyu Primary
– Relatively flat and with good drainage
– Fertile soils
– Farms good for farming under natural rains. 3 seasons for Leek/spring onion
– Nearby farms under cut-flower cultivation under natural rainfall
– A few minutes drive to Naivasha, Longonot and Lake Naivasha
– Electricity connection is about 1km from the plot
Note: There are 2 x 1 acre plots at the time of listing.
A farmland for sale in Naivasha, Mirera areas a few minutes to Old Naivasha Road. The areas is developing with residences.