Good for horticultural farming
• lot / land – FOR RENT KES10,000 BY . Affordable, per season
in Athi River, Muthwani
1 Acre Agricultural Land for Lease near a borehole – Ndovoini – 15km from Joska Kangundo Road. This 1 Acre Agricultural Land for lease in Ndovoini close to Muthwani is close to a borehole and ideal for horticultural farming. The land can be use for onions, cabbages, Kales, spinach, Capsicum(Hoho), cowpeas, green grams, maize, beans, or rearing livestock.
One can obtain irrigation water from a nearby borehole at a rate of Kes 100 per 1,000 litre. The borehole supply line is about 20 metres from this land.
– 49km from Nairobi CBD
– 28km to Tala Market
– 26km to Ruai Market/centre
– 16km to Koma market
– 15km to Joska Kangundo Road
– 12km to Mitaboni centre
– 5km to Muthwani centre
– 4km to Ivovoani centre
– 3.7km to Ndovoini market
Features of the land
– Relatively flat
– Near other developed farms dealing with horticulture
– 15Km from Joska Kangundo road
– several local markets, Ndovoini, Muthwani, Mitaboni, Joska, Koma, Tala,
– The area has hot weather most of the year around
– The lease charges are Kes 10,000 per season or six months which ever is shorter
– A deposit of Kes 10,000
Agricultural farm land for lease in Machakos county, in Mavoko municipality near Muthwani and Ndovoini centres.