• 21 bath , 21 bdrm commercial – FOR SALE KES15,500,000 . Affordable
in Narok, Narok
Tourist Camp in Maasai Mara available for Joint Venture. The Camp sits on a leased land of 16 acres and boarders a permanent stream. The camp sits outside the National Park and can be accessed from the nearby conservancy or directly from Narok town – Sekenani road. Hence, the guests have a choice to travel to Maasai Mara or the conservancy and only pay for the time they access these for game drives.
The share offered at the price listed is 50% of the business. The owner could sell up to 60% of the business and the Joint venture will then share renovation and running costs based on shareholding, and also share income in the same ratio.
The camp is leased for a period of 32 years since 2008, at an annual fee of Kes 1m and the lease period can be re-negotiated at the time of signing the Joint Venture agreement.
Details of the Camp
– Has 13 Tents
– 8 Cottages
– Camping site
– Swimming pool
– Dining area
– Solar Powered electric fence
– 15 KVA Generator used as the primary electricity source
– Conserved indigenious trees
– Borders a permanent stream
– Water is from a permanent water well, and can also be pumped from the stream
– Electric fence
– The camp is operational and requires renovations
– Guests can access the camp directly without going through a conservancy or the park
– Travel agents with their own guests can use the camp for Bed and breakfast and meals
– Just about 2 Kilometres from the Narok – Sekenani Tarmacked road
Have a look at our video for the indigenous trees, the cottages and tents
A Beautifully located Camp available for joint venture operation.
Video for the commercial property
Write to us for more details