• bungalow – FOR SALE KES70,000,000 .
in Eastleigh, Eastleigh
Land in Eastleigh for Joint Venture – shared ownership – own about 65%. A land owner in Eastleigh Section 3, is interested in joint development of commercial units or a mix of commercial and residential of which he will own a portion equivalent to his part contribution in the value of land. This is a Joint venture opportunity for those who would want to own properties in Eastleigh.
The value of land is estimated to be about 45m, and will be subject to valuation for purposes of the Joint-venture.
A commercial development by the owners estimate would be in the region of Kes 60-70m. The JV partner is expected to fund the development. Appropriate cost accounting principles will be agreed upon to estimate fairly, each parties share ownership on completion of the project.
– Rectangular in shape
– With old buildings at the moment
– Fronts a busy street
– Has a free hold title deed
– This JV will not allow charging of the land to a financier.
– This joint venture proposes the development of a property that will be jointly managed, rather than selling of units. A joint company would be formed that will own the land and building that will be developed. The current property is free hold and hence preference would be for Kenyan nationals in order to retain the free hold status of the land.
A Joint venture opportunity in Eastleigh Nairobi. A real estate investment opportunity in Kenya.