Great residence in nature
• 2 bath , 2 bdrm bungalow – FOR SALE KES82,500,000 . Good value for money
in Kiserian, Kiserian
6 acres Developed property for sale in Kiserian off Pipeline Road. This property securely located off Kiserian-Isinya road, is developed with a 2 bedrooms house, a guest house and staff quarters. It has a mature garden planted with fruit trees and indigenous trees thus creating an ecologically sustainable micro climate. The property is about 10 miles from Kiserian town.
The property is a great alternative for those opting out of Karen, because it is quiet, safe and in a good neighbourhood. The property is environmentally friendly. The property roofs can collect sufficient water to last the property use all year round with addition of more tanks.
The building is constructed to be a low-cost maintenance.
Features of the property
– The land is 6 acres with a freehold title deed
– The 6-acre land is fenced with a thick Euphorbia fence, and an electric fence on the inside with 8 strands
– inside the 6 acre is 2 acres developed with the residential house which has a second layer of electric fence
– the property has a solar powered system complete with inverters and ready to be activated (batteries required
– It is supplied with low-cost rural electricity
– The main house and staff houses use a kuni(firewood) booster boiler for hot water system. The property has sufficient Eucalyptus tree and Bamboo for year round supply of kuni(firewood).
– water is supplied from the neighbour’s borehole and property has several water storage tanks, 3 x 10,000 litres and 3 x 2300 litres
The Main House
– 2 bedrooms all ensuite with a spacious wrap around veranda
– made of prefab bricks and chip board ceilings
– has a kitchen, pantry, and a dobby
– a garage for 2
– a workshop
– all cabinets are concrete built with wooden doors
– Garage for 2 attached to the house
– a Workshop
– a large store
– A biogas unit that serves the main house and staff houses
– 2 bedrooms guest house
– shares living room and a kitchenette
– a large front veranda
– staff houses to accommodate 5, 2 large rooms and 3 standard rooms
– kitchen area/shower/toilet
– TV area
3.5 acres, part of the 6 acres is still virgin land and one can do further development or use it for farming
The property is easily accessible through the recently renovated Kiserian pipeline road and soon to be completed Ngong Suswa road.