Great Farming potential
• lot / land – FOR SALE KES1,400,000 . Affordable
in Nyandarua, Shamata
2 Acres Agricultural Land for Sale in Simbara Nyandarua – 30km from Nyahururu. This property for sale in Nyandarua county is ideal for farming as well as settlement. There 2 Acre x 3 parcels that can be sold together or individually.
The Land has great views and the area is wet most of the year and very productive. It is possible for one to recover cost of land with 3 years of horticulture farming. Better still, one can still farm during the dry months using shallow water wells as being done by neighours.
Electricity is about 200 metres to the first parcel.
– About 190km from Nairobi using Njambini route, or 220km through Nyahururu
– 3 Kilometres from Nyahururu – Shamata all weather road
– near schools, churches and other developed farms and residences
– 10km to Ndaragua town
– There are 3 x 2 acre parcels as at the time of this listing
– One of the Parcels Touches a permanent river – Kaheho River
– There is an access road from the Main Access road to the River
– The provided access road can be used for water services from the River to the individual 2 acre plots
– Electricity is a few metres from the first 2 Acres parcel.
– A few metres to a permanent River (River Kaheho), Last parcels touches River Kaheho
– All plots have an access road that runs from the main access road to the river
Potential Agricultural Activities
– Potatoes, maize, peas, cabbages, carrots farming
– Tree Farming
– Fruit farming, eg Avocado (sufficient rainfall, and water to irrigate during dry months)
Key Developments in the area
– Shallow water wells (under 30feet) in the neighborhood that can be used for irrigation during dry months
– A neigbhour using a shallow water well to irrigate .. see first photo (March 2019 photo)
How to access the Land
– Drive to Nyahururu, Take Nyahururu – Shamata road (Tarmacked 20km, 7 Murram, and 3km local access road to the land) (220km)
– Drive from Nairobi and turn at Flyover and use Njambini route to OlKalou, make a turn to Simbara – Murram all weather road (190km)
Planned Infrastructure Developments:
– Completion of Nyahururu – Shamata road .. leaving only 3km on rough road (from Nyahururu side)
– The road that Joints OlKalou road is also set for tarmacking
A real estate investment opportunity in Nyandarua, Simbara